LIGHTING CONTROL AND SHADING SYSTEMS
Set the mood no matter what you are doing with an intelligent lighting and shading systems.
Gone are the days of wandering around the home walking into dark areas and fumbling for poorly placed light switches.
With a carefully planned lighting and shading design there are huge benefits to the modern home.
LUTRON OR KNX LIGHTING CONTROL, MARKET LEADING LIGHTING CONTROL SYSTEMS & MORE
The purpose of these intelligent systems has expanded massively over the last few years. Here are just a few of the benefits of such a system:-
- OCCUPANCY SIMULATION - The system can recall scene and close curtains and blinds when you are not in.
- SCENE SCHEDULING - Set the mood so the house is illuminated when you arrive.
- INTEGRATE WITH SECURITY SYSTEMS - You can trigger events in the event of Fire, Intruder or CCTV detection.
- ENERGY SAVINGS - Turn lights off that have been left on automatically.
- PROTECT FURNITURE & ARTWORK - Blinds and curtains can protect precious articles from sunlight.
These are just a few of the benefits. Please contact us to find out more.
FEATURES OF AN INTELLIGENT LIGHTING SYSTEM
- Control and preset lighting scenes.
- Set desired ambiance with a touch.
- Save energy through management.
- Safety through automated lighting.
- Convenient one touch control.
- and much more…
Enjoy the safety and security of an advanced lighting control system. Create a safe exit route when your fire alarm triggers, which will guide you away from harm.
SMART LIGHTING CONTROL SYSTEMS
Imagine as you approach your driveway at night, you are recognized by the homes system, which turns on your exterior security lights, opens the garage door and illuminates the hallway from your garage to your kitchen.
Should you hear a sound outside in the middle of the night, you can turn on all the lights in the home from the master controller on your bedside table.
Lighting control systems can be installed in both new build properties, extensions, as well as in retrofit solutions for existing buildings.